Thursday, November 19, 2009

HIM Leader Report-New Christian in Khoone Sathang

 
Posted by Picasa


HIM 20.20 Project "Border to Border Across the Golden Triangle of Thailand"-Acts 20.20 HIM Leader activities:

Dear Fran,

This is an update on HIM 20.20 Project in Ban Khoone Sathang, Nanoi District, Nan Province, Northern Thailand this afternoon.

We received a message from a patient at 11:30 A.M that they need me asap due to a very serious illness. We left home right away and met the patient at his home around 2 PM.

I had recently shared the Gospel with Mr. Cher Zong Xiong and he was lying on the chair waiting for me. He was eager for me tell him again

"how God could save me before me before I die. I know that if I die without Jesus Christ I will go straight to hell. I don't want to spend eternity in hell. I am happy to see you again, and I had decided to accept Jesus Christ before I had my brother call you. No matter what people think about me, I want to get saved. Whenever I die I will spend eternal life with Jesus Christ in Heaven."

Mr. Cher Zong Xiong with his wife and 3 children received Christ. After he and his family received Christ he said "no matter what happens to me I'll be with God in Heaven."
Mr. Cher Zong has kidney failure and doctor said will be very hard to treat. Please pray for Mr. Cher Zong Xiong and family, that God will heal his kidney and bless his family.

In Christ,

HIM Leader, Frontline Servant-HIM 20.20 Project "Border to Border Across the Golden Triangle of Thailand"-Acts 20.20

No comments: