Friday, September 11, 2009

HIM Leader Report-Two Shaman in DoiTiew

 
 
Posted by Picasa


Report from HIM Leader:

Dear Fran and Shirley,

This is an update on Hmong International Ministry in Northern Thailand, Ban Doi Tiew, Thawanpha District, Nan.

I had a meeting with two shaman and his elder crew members, in one of the shaman's house. We had a long discussion and then I presented the salvation plan to them. The two shaman and members were willing to step down and admitted they had misled their clan members in the past. They had heard about Jesus Christ but not clearly understand until today. One of the shaman said: When I become Christian many people will follow me as well. However, they said they will discuss with members and they will call me for final decision.

The two were Mr. Chia Ken and Mr. Cher Khai. I pray that God will encounter their lives and will bring them to know God in the near future. Please pray for these two leaders.

We had Bible studies, praise and pray with a church group, and taught Jesus story to children there. The children were very excited. They asked for us to come back and share more.

In Christ,

HIM Leader, Frontline Servant

No comments: